Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Getting started

After subscribing to numerous blogs on saving money, I thought that I might try to do a blog myself.  Being a stay at home mom of 20 month old twin girls leads me to having days when I feel like I don't use my brain at all.  Hopefully with this blog, I will be able to use it as a tool to not only use my brain but to learn some money saving techniques from other saavy followers.  After leaving my well paying job with the birth of my twins, I have tried several ways to save money.  I am now a coupon clipper and try to follow sale ads.  A lot more of my holiday shopping was completed online this year and through the website http://www.ebates.com/, I earned a nice little rebate check just for doing my shopping online.  I want to know what are some of your best money saving techniques?  What is the best deal you have gotten? How do you make your family stay on a budget?

No comments:

Post a Comment